Department: Corporate Services
Reports to: Director of Corporate Services
Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Cybera is the only cloud-based managed application network and security services company to fundamentally change the way distributed businesses use technology. Our purpose-built solution empowers secure, accelerated adoption of new applications and services. Cybera technology is customer-proven at more than 90,000 locations worldwide supporting point-of-sale, loyalty, mobile payment, tank monitoring, and digital signage applications. In fact, thousands of companies rely on Cybera technology, including the world’s largest SD-WAN deployment with more than 16,000 locations. Cybera has been named an IDC Innovator and a Gartner Cool Vendor, and has been recognized seven times by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
The position of Systems Administrator is to provide implementation and design consultation and support to the organization and customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure systems and servers on the corporate network meet objectives through monitoring and automation.
- Ensure the team is providing exceptional customer service to Cybera’s corporate employees.
- Implement, configure and maintain Windows based server infrastructure.
- Implement, configure and maintain Veeam backup solution for company’s virtual infrastructure.
- Identify deficiencies and improve systems environment through planning, processes creation and scripting.
- Organize projects for and implement new and unfamiliar technologies as required.
- Ensure all systems are properly monitored to meet uptime goals and predict growth.
- Troubleshoot escalated incidents as a Tier 2 resource.
- Work with a team to complete projects, tickets, and other tasks.
- Thoroughly document server and system changes.
- Work with Site Reliability Engineers, Infrastructure Engineering, Architecture Engineering and Project Management groups to improve Cybera’s infrastructure and servers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience administering Windows based services and systems.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience scripting with PowerShell.
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows Deployment Services – Preferred
- Experience with Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell Compellent SAN & Dell PowerConnect Switches – Preferred
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management Tools for end user system management
- Experience with Azure, Office 365 & Okta administration – Preferred
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and thorough in every undertaking
- Able to balance multiple tasks and projects effectively and quickly adapt to new variables
- Demonstrated problem solving ability utilizing creative and innovating thinking
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Able to work closely with other team members as well as work independently
- Knowledge of firewalling and routing technologies and protocols
- Understanding IT security best practices
- Understanding of network management and troubleshooting utilities
- Understanding of PCI-DSS compliance or other industry standard compliance efforts – Preferred