Cybera is the only cloud-based managed application network and security services company to fundamentally change the way distributed businesses use technology. Our purpose-built solution empowers secure, accelerated adoption of new applications and services. Cybera technology is customer-proven at more than 90,000 locations worldwide supporting point-of-sale, loyalty, mobile payment, tank monitoring, and digital signage applications. In fact, thousands of companies rely on Cybera technology, including the world’s largest SD-WAN deployment with more than 16,000 locations. Cybera has been named an IDC Innovator and a Gartner Cool Vendor, and has been recognized seven times by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
General Summary of Internship:
The Supply Chain Management and Billing Operations Internship works within the Finance department and is a 10-week paid program from May 20th – July 26th. To ensure system accuracy, the Intern will have the opportunity to gain auditing experience in the following areas: inventory, software licenses, infrastructure and PoP equipment such as servers, routers, network switches, and other network interface equipment located in our data centers. Candidates should be interested in pursuing a career in Supply Chain Management.
The Intern will report to the Vice President of Supply Chain Management and Billing Operations within the Finance department. The Intern will interact with key members within the team whose responsibilities include inventory and procurement, customer and carrier billing, order quality and compliance and data integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scan all equipment currently onsite at headquarters office
- Identify and correct discrepancies in inventory system of record (Netsuite)
- Identify all software and support contracts associated with Cybera network equipment and services; compile accurate data in centralized shared database; disconnect any unused services or add support for equipment not currently covered under contract
- Work with Engineering teams to identify all PoP equipment and log in NetSuite
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. university or college working towards a bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a background check
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong active listening and customer service skills
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
- The position works out of Cybera’s Franklin, TN headquarters. Relocation assistance is not provided.