Cybera is the only cloud-based managed application network and security services company to fundamentally change the way distributed businesses use technology. Our purpose-built solution empowers secure, accelerated adoption of new applications and services. Cybera technology is customer-proven at more than 90,000 locations worldwide supporting point-of-sale, loyalty, mobile payment, tank monitoring, and digital signage applications. In fact, thousands of companies rely on Cybera technology, including the world’s largest SD-WAN deployment with more than 16,000 locations. Cybera has been named an IDC Innovator and a Gartner Cool Vendor, and has been recognized seven times by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
General Summary of Internship:
The Project Management Intern works within the Project Management Organization (PMO) and is a 10-week paid program from May 20th – July 26th. The Intern will have the opportunity to gain experience in how to plan, coordinate, manage and report on 3-5 projects during their internship. Candidates should be interested in pursuing a career in Project Management, Business, Marketing or a closely related field.
The Intern will report to the Vice President of Service Delivery and PMO. The Service Delivery and PMO teams make sure that customer and internal projects and orders are delivered on time and as expected. They collaborate with cross-functional departments, as well as customers, to make sure milestones and tasks are completed, as well as communicating status and progress on projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create 2-3 process flows and corresponding documentation
Establish and manage project plan, timelines and performance utilizing various internal systems
- Help define the scope, requirements and goals for programs and projects as well as ensure the ownership of all deliverables
- Understand high level initiatives and programs and develop tactical project plans
- Monitor project or program progress, follow-up with task owners, and make adjustments as necessary
- Maintain effective communication to stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Organize and facilitate at least one weekly project meeting/call for PMO
- Create reports using Excel to include customer order and status information
- Assist Project Managers with tasks as needed for managing complex programs and projects that support Cybera’s initiatives
- Use Cybera systems to plan and coordinate customer project details, prepare customer orders as needed and send templated emails to customers with pertinent project information
- Assist with data gathering and follow up on Operations projects
- Create and update internal operational process flows
- Use order reports from internal systems to track customer project rollout
- Other tasks as needed related to PMO and active projects
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. university or college working towards bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a background check
- Outstanding skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong active listening and customer service skills
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive attitude with willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- The position works out of Cybera’s Franklin, TN headquarters. Relocation assistance is not provided.