Cybera is the only cloud-based managed application network and security services company to fundamentally change the way distributed businesses use technology. Our purpose-built solution empowers secure, accelerated adoption of new applications and services. Cybera technology is customer-proven at more than 90,000 locations worldwide supporting point-of-sale, loyalty, mobile payment, tank monitoring, and digital signage applications. In fact, thousands of companies rely on Cybera technology, including the world’s largest SD-WAN deployment with more than 16,000 locations. Cybera has been named an IDC Innovator and a Gartner Cool Vendor, and has been recognized seven times by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
General Summary of Internship:
The Operations Support Internship in the Solutions Management Center is a 10-week paid program from May 20th – July 26th. The Intern will have the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas: service desk support, network security, the Linux operating system, communication and customer service, fulfillment and router configuration, and supply chain logistics. Candidates should be interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology.
The Solutions Management Center, Cybera’s 24x7x365 call center, was recently named the gold winner and top support department of the year in the 15th Annual Info Security Products Guide’s 2019 Global Excellence Awards®. This prestigious global award recognizes cybersecurity and information technology vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions, and services that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of security and technologies. Behind this distinguished success is our relentless drive to stay customer focused. This recognition further validates our commitment to our customers and their security needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate progress of incident resolution to customers via telephone
- Accurately document time worked and maintain incident information in RemedyForce system
- Provide first level technical support at the physical, data link, and network layers, specifically working with the Cybera SCA appliance, varied types of wireless access points, and Virtual Private Networks
- Proactively respond to alarms from the remote monitoring and management system through incident tickets
- Follow prescribed escalation policies to escalate incidents to Level 2 Technicians
- Assist in configuration of SCA appliance as assigned
- Assist with all shipping and logistics as needed to ensure timely delivery to end user
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. university or college working towards bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a background and credit check
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong active listening and customer service skills
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- The position works out of Cybera’s Franklin, TN headquarters. Relocation assistance is not provided.