SCA-325 Release Notes
Version 3.41.0 (Current Release)
• Updated Suricata to 4.1.8
• Added a security update for local web portal
• Forced OpenVPN to use AES Encryption moving forward
• Addressed issue when applying firewall rules
Below is a list of previous releases pertaining to SCA-325 production code. If you have any questions or would like to talk to us further about these deployments, please contact the Cybera Team at 866-4CYBERA or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Added new URL Filtering ability to SCA-325
• Updated SCAagent code to support new features in CyberaVUE
• CyberaVUE now has the ability to add port forwards and routes to an SCA.
• Added new module to support this ability
• Minor bug fix of SCAagent on reconnect
• Added support for Customer provided Dynamic DNS.
• Updated portal client to send back the IP rule list from the SCA to CyberaVue.
• Added support for 16 tunnels on the SCA (up from 8)
• Added new variables to support 16 tunnels.