Reports to: VP, Service Delivery & PMO
Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Cybera is the only cloud-based managed application network and security services company to fundamentally change the way distributed businesses use technology. Our purpose-built solution empowers secure, accelerated adoption of new applications and services. Cybera technology is customer-proven at more than 90,000 locations worldwide supporting point-of-sale, loyalty, mobile payment, tank monitoring, and digital signage applications. In fact, thousands of companies rely on Cybera technology, including the world’s largest SD-WAN deployment with more than 16,000 locations. Cybera has been named an IDC Innovator and a Gartner Cool Vendor, and has been recognized seven times by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing customer projects that support Cybera’s strategic initiatives. The Project Manager will help define the scope, goals and deliverables for customer projects. Successful candidates should be able to communicate a clear vision and project expectations. The Project Managers work in a fast-paced environment ensuring timely project delivery and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have experience balancing multiple projects and changing priorities. The Project Manager will be a liaison between internal departments for defining, communicating and coordinating all aspects of a project. The successful candidate must have a track record of building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
Strong communication and listening skills are essential, as the project manager interacts with all levels within the organization. Successful candidates must have a take charge attitude and the ability to effectively multi-task. The ideal candidate should be able to understand the “big picture” as well as develop tactical project plans.
- Establish and manage project plan and timelines utilizing project management tools
- Document project scope and requirements as well as ensure the ownership of all deliverables
- Monitor project progress, follow-up with task owners, and make adjustments as necessary
- Facilitate project meetings with appropriate stakeholders
- Report project performance and progress, identifying and addressing issues, mitigating risks, and communicating status within the team and to all levels in the organization
- Lead and motivate cross-functional team members. Build a positive team attitude, resolve conflicts and clearly communicate project objectives and expectations
- Build and maintain professional, effective and productive customer relationships
- Prioritize work and meet simultaneous requirements of multiple projects and customers
- Maintain and communicate detailed, up-to-date project status records and reports
- Maintain effective communication to internal and external stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Good understanding of project management methodology
- Outstanding customer service and customer management skills
- Must lead by example
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to prioritize work and meet the simultaneous requirements of multiple projects and customers
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to thrive in a high-pressure, growing, client-services entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding skills with standard Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of project management tools (e.g. Smartsheet, JIRA, Project Online).
- Formal project management training a plus; PMP certification a plus, but not required