- What is the role of your remote locations? What activities happen there?
- How many remote locations do you have?
- What network apps and services do these locations need?
- Do your remote locations have adequate resources such as IT staff, an existing network infrastructure and adequate security?
- Is the cost of IT support for your remote locations affecting profits and company expansion?
Wide area networks (WANs) for remote locations are often identified as the most expensive IT function for many companies. Cybera can significantly reduce this burden by removing the need for onsite IT staffing while providing secure, enterprise-grade networking connectivity over virtually any connection, including low cost broadband services.
Our Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator below will give you a quick idea of how much you can potentially save with the Cybera Solution.
Note: Calculations are based on 8 apps per location and average costs in the United States. For a detailed assessment based on your company’s actual size, locations, and current networking costs, please click on the link below.