Cybera is proud to support the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Team Penske Car driven by Joey Logano. If you watched the October 29 Martinsville Speedway race, you most likely saw the Cybera logo emblazoned across the trunk lid of Joey’s Ford Fusion! Although Joey did not finish up front, he had a great run and even started in the number 1 pole position with the fastest pre-race qualifying time.
Before the race, we held a contest where we challenged race fans to guess Joey’s actual position for the three stages of the race as well as his final position. In case of a tie or if Joey didn’t finish, winners would be selected by random drawing.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!
Grand Prize Winner—Rick Daniels of Pensacola, FL
Rick is the lucky winner of two general admission tickets to a 2018 NASCAR®-Sanctioned Race of his choice in the U.S.
The following winners received NASCAR Race branded gear
Stage 1 Winners
- Dyanna Fink – Holiday, FL
- Greg Threadgill – Pensacola, FL
- Tony Strickland – Waycross, GA
- Jason Hurt – Bowling Green, KY
- Becki Beer – Brookings, SD
Stage 2 Winners
- Dale Williams – Parma, MI
- Douglas Bedel – Batesville, IN
- Rick Daniels – Pensacola, FL
- George Prewitt – Riverside, CA
- Monty Berhane – Springfield, VA
Stage 3 Winners
- Samina Merchant – Grapevine, TX
- Brian Wilkins – Wheeling, IL
- Lila Leathers – Fairview, OR
- Rick Branchini – Rancho Cordova, CA
For us it was a lot of fun and both a thrill and an honor to see Cybera’s name on such a great race car. This was our first race but definitely not our last—Stay tuned!