Department: Customer Solutions Team
Reports to: Vice President of Customer Solutions
Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Cybera is the only cloud-based managed application network and security services company to fundamentally change the way distributed businesses use technology. Our purpose-built solution empowers secure, accelerated adoption of new applications and services. Cybera technology is customer-proven at more than 90,000 locations worldwide supporting point-of-sale, loyalty, mobile payment, tank monitoring, and digital signage applications. In fact, thousands of companies rely on Cybera technology, including the world’s largest SD-WAN deployment with more than 16,000 locations. Cybera has been named an IDC Innovator and a Gartner Cool Vendor, and has been recognized seven times by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
Cybera is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Customer Solutions Architect. This is a customer-facing role representing Cybera’s suite Solutions targeting multiple verticals and industries. We are looking for a team player capable of bringing immediate value to a growing company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform as a customer-facing Sales Engineer working with Cybera sales teams to represent Cybera products and services, architect solutions based upon gleaned requirements and position self as technical resource and subject matter expert
- Work closely with other Cybera teams, including Engineering and Operations, so Cybera accurately delivers client solutions with a thorough understanding of the overall design and requirements
- Author detailed Solution Design Docs, keep current and publish on the Cybera network
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers inside the organization to drive revenue growth and achieve overall company objectives
- Represent Cybera at customer, sales, and partner meetings, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Support the marketing, sales and operations teams during product launches
- Maintain a wide angle view and subject matter expertise in managed, cloud based security services and solutions
- Assist in developing product reporting to identify historical results, current performance and forecasting for unit volumes, revenue, profit, churn, etc.
- Assist in analyzing competitor offerings and strategies, identify opportunities for innovation and market disruption
- Author high level Solution Concept Documents (SCD) for new solutions
- Global travel is required as needed
- 5+ years in a Sales Engineering or similar role
- software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) and Security industry experience and/or knowledge
- Network design and architecture experience
- Strong background in network design tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience as a user of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for email
- Familiar with the SaaS, and cloud-based design models
- Track record of attaining cross-functional consensus and delivery of goals on time
- Ability to define technical security solutions at a business, strategy and functional level
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audience
- Ability to discuss technical solutions to both highly technical audiences as well as non-technical, business focused Individuals
- Able to show results orientation, initiative, and organization to meet goals
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management or a related field