We put distributed enterprises in control of their business.
Cybera fundamentally changes the way distributed businesses (including those in retail, food services, healthcare, financial services, and other industries) use technology. Our purpose-built network services platform empowers you to rapidly deploy, secure, and optimize new cloud-based applications and services.
The remote network edge presents unique challenges that haven’t been solved by traditional networking, and SD-WAN approaches are primarily designed for large enterprise branch offices. In contrast, the Cybera network services platform makes it easy, non-disruptive, and cost-effective to securely deliver, test, and deploy new cloud-based applications and services in these types of remote environments. This approach is ideal for loyalty programs, omni-channel strategies, compliance, IoT deployment, payments, and back-office applications across hundreds or even thousands of remote sites.
Cybera networks, including SD-WANs, are designed to meet application requirements rather than merely connect sites or devices. This modern, software-based networking approach helps ensure security and performance while reducing the cost, disruption, and complexity of delivering new applications and services to widely distributed enterprises. With Cybera, companies can operate with greater agility across their entire application ecosystems—leveraging technology that lets them focus on what they do best.
How Cybera is Different
Traditional approaches to networking force applications to conform to network requirements. This fundamentally doesn’t work in a software-based cloud and IoT world that demands agility.
- The Cybera network services platform allows you to build powerful application networks that easily integrate into your existing environments to meet both your current and future needs.
- The platform is purpose-built for distributed enterprises and the proliferation of IoT devices.
Unlike traditional networking approaches, Cybera delivers secure application networks rather than site-to-site connections and VPNs.
- With Cybera, each application gets its own secure network that is both optimized and prioritized based on specific business requirements, including performance and security.
- You can quickly provision new applications without impacting the visible footprint of the rest of the network.
- This approach minimizes the cyber-threat profile and regulatory compliance scope of your environment.