CompanyCybera is the leading provider of networking and security services for distributed enterprises. Through its turn-key solutions, Cybera provides a simple and affordable way for enterprises to securely connect multi-location businesses while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements, including PCI and HIPAA. Cybera's solutions defend sensitive corporate data against security breaches and protect consumers from identity theft by safeguarding payment card information. Through its customized and scalable approach to integrating network and security services, Cybera provides customers with a simple solution which includes a single point of contact, one straight forward monthly bill and cost-effective equipment choices.
Cybera is seeking a smart, creative individual to fill the role of Proposal Coordinator in our Franklin, TN headquarters location. This individual will be responsible for managing the lifecycle proposal and qualification processes.
- Manage the lifecycle proposal development process from pre-solicitation activities to contract award
- Managed circuit qualification process, including working with Cybera access vendors.
- Transform solutions into highly competitive proposal documents through emphasis on the evaluator’s process and perspective
- Analyze solicitation requirements and provide effective direction to diverse writing teams
- Develop standard proposal management artifacts, including proposals, service orders, etc.
- Facilitate the use of a standard process across all proposals and contribute to internal process improvement initiatives
- Ensure margin and pricing rules are being met for all proposals
- Ensure all commercial terms are included as related to the products that are being proposed
- Assist in the development, training, and support of sales tools
- Collaborate with and influence varying levels of internal and external personnel and requires a strong team-focused approach
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Experience in a pre-sales role working with pricing levels and building proposals a plus
- Requires deep knowledge of products, customers, and sales processes
- Requires advanced Microsoft Excel skills including advanced form and formula development
- Creativity and ability to work well in a team environment is essential
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention to detail
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through
Please send resume to email@example.com.