CompanyCybera is the leading provider of networking and security services for distributed enterprises. Through its turn-key solutions, Cybera provides a simple and affordable way for enterprises to securely connect multi-location businesses while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements, including PCI and HIPAA. Cybera's solutions defend sensitive corporate data against security breaches and protect consumers from identity theft by safeguarding payment card information. Through its customized and scalable approach to integrating network and security services, Cybera provides customers with a simple solution which includes a single point of contact, one straight forward monthly bill and cost-effective equipment choices.
We are seeking an experienced, self-directed and results-oriented Order Quality and Compliance Specialist to join our organization in Franklin, TN. The position reports to the Sr. Director of Billing and Procurement. The overall mission of the Order Quality and Compliance Specialist is to drive winning solutions from contract and order submission all the way through to billing.
- Execute the “Orders” submission e-mail boxes – parse tasks appropriately
- Understanding of all products and technical requirements needed for delivery of services
- Ensure customer contract aligns with products on service order
- Work regularly with cross functional teams on creative time sensitive solutions to critical customer situations
- Ensure accurate and current manual outlining best practices for completing all job requirements
- Process Service Orders with technical direction and approval of the Customer Solutions Engineer
- Manage Special Projects as assigned
- Thorough understanding of Cybera’s network and security product portfolio
- Develop close working relationships with cross functional teams and managers to ensure a thorough understanding of the Business, strategies, tactics and operating priorities
The candidate we seek must be organized and a self-starter that needs minimal direction. A team player with a “can do” positive approach and who also thinks outside the box and problem solve in difficult situations are also strong qualities that this candidate must possess. The candidate should be flexible with change and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong time-management skills, ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- 2 years of experience in a customer service oriented environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- Direct experience in business sales, pricing strategy development, or offer life-cycle management