CompanyCybera is the leading provider of networking and security services for distributed enterprises. Through its turn-key solutions, Cybera provides a simple and affordable way for enterprises to securely connect multi-location businesses while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements, including PCI and HIPAA. Cybera's solutions defend sensitive corporate data against security breaches and protect consumers from identity theft by safeguarding payment card information. Through its customized and scalable approach to integrating network and security services, Cybera provides customers with a simple solution which includes a single point of contact, one straight forward monthly bill and cost-effective equipment choices.
Cybera is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Customer Solutions Architect. This is a customer-facing role representing Cybera’s suite Solutions targeting multiple verticals and industries. We are looking for a team player capable of bringing immediate value to a growing company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform as a customer-facing Sales Engineer working with Cybera sales teams to represent Cybera products and services, architect solutions based upon gleaned requirements and position self as technical resource and subject matter expert
- Work closely with other Cybera teams, including Engineering and Operations, so Cybera accurately delivers client solutions with a thorough understanding of the overall design and requirements
- Author detailed Solution Design Docs, keep current and publish on the Cybera network
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers inside the organization to drive revenue growth and achieve overall company objectives
- Represent Cybera at customer, sales, and partner meetings, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Support the marketing, sales and operations teams during product launches
- Maintain a wide angle view and subject matter expertise in managed, cloud based security services and solutions
- Assist in developing product reporting to identify historical results, current performance and forecasting for unit volumes, revenue, profit, churn, etc.
- Assist in analyzing competitor offerings and strategies, identify opportunities for innovation and market disruption
- Author high level Solution Concept Documents (SCD) for new solutions
- Global travel is required as needed
- 5+ years in a Sales Engineering or similar role
- software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) and Security industry experience and/or knowledge
- Network design and architecture experience
- Strong background in network design tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience as a user of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for email
- Familiar with the SaaS, and cloud-based design models
- Track record of attaining cross-functional consensus and delivery of goals on time
- Ability to define technical security solutions at a business, strategy and functional level
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audience
- Ability to discuss technical solutions to both highly technical audiences as well as non-technical, business focused Individuals
- Able to show results orientation, initiative, and organization to meet goals
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management or a related field